Reverse Osmosis (RO) Device
1. Process principle of reverse osmosis treatment
A reverse osmosis membrane is a semi-permeable membrane. Theoretically, it only allows water molecules to pass, but not other substances. Reverse osmosis uses the principle of reverse osmosis to remove ions, organics and other impurities in the water. If a water pool is separated into two parts by a membrane that only water molecules can penetrate, pure water and salt water are injected to the same height on both sides of the membrane. After a while, it will be found that the level of pure water has decreased, while the level of brine has increased. We call the phenomenon that water molecules migrate into the salt water through this membrane as osmosis. The rise of the salt water level is not endless, and an equilibrium point will be reached at a certain height. At this time, the pressure represented by the difference between the two ends of the diaphragm is called the osmotic pressure. The size of osmotic pressure is directly related to the concentration of brine.
2. Working principle diagram
3. Advantages and characteristics of reverse osmosis
1. The desalination rate of the reverse osmosis device is high, the desalination rate of a single membrane can reach 99%, the desalination rate of the primary reverse osmosis system can generally be stabilized at 90%, and the desalination rate of the secondary reverse osmosis system can be stabilized above 98%.
2. Since reverse osmosis can effectively remove bacteria and other microorganisms, organic matter, and inorganic matter such as iron, manganese, and silicon, the quality of the effluent is greatly superior to other methods.
3. Reduce the cost of chemicals (such as NaoH, HCI, etc.) consumed by resin regeneration, labor costs, and waste water treatment costs due to regeneration, and reduce environmental pollution.
4. It slows down the changes in the quality of the produced water caused by the fluctuation of the source water quality, which is beneficial to the stability of the water quality in the production, which has a positive effect on the stability of the quality of the purified aquatic products.
5. It has the advantages of low energy consumption, no pollution, advanced technology, easy operation and maintenance, etc.
4. Application fields of reverse osmosis
The Ro system is currently widely used, including the preparation process of purified water for daily use, the preparation process of demineralized water for production, the preparation process of pure water and high-purity water for production, and the treatment process of reclaimed waste water.
Related product technology
Add：No.296 Huaye Road, Fengming Street, Tongxiang City