MBR membrane bioreactor
MBR is the abbreviation of MembraneBio-Reactor. It is a new type of water treatment technology that organically combines membrane separation technology and biotechnology. It uses membrane separation equipment to separate the activated sludge and macromolecular organic matter in the biochemical reaction tank. Intercept, save the second settling pond. The membrane-bioreactor process greatly enhances the function of the bioreactor through membrane separation technology, greatly increasing the concentration of activated sludge, and its hydraulic retention time (HRT) and sludge retention time (SRT) can be controlled separately.
2. Process flow chart
3. MBR process characteristics/advantages
1. It occupies a small area and saves space;
2. Stable water quality and high transparency;
3. Convenient operation and management, simple maintenance;
4. Long sludge age and strong impact resistance of the system.
Related product technology
Add：No.296 Huaye Road, Fengming Street, Tongxiang City