Continuous Electrodeionization (EDI, Electrodeionization) is a new type of ultrapure water preparation technology developed in the 1990s. It is a revolutionary advancement in the history of pure water production technology. ED1 can replace traditional ion exchange (DI) technology to produce deionized water with stable quality. The difference is that the EDI system does not require chemical regeneration, nor does it need to be shut down for replenishing resin or chemical regeneration. Therefore, EDI can achieve continuous water production with stable water quality. At the same time, it also minimizes equipment investment and operating costs. The electrical resistivity of ultrapure water prepared by EDI system can be as high as 15-18.2 MΩ·cm.
2. Working principle diagram
3. Features of EDI technology
1. The original patented technology lengthens the length of the flow channel of the pure water resin chamber to ensure the long-term stable resistivity of the product water is above 16M2.cm;
2. No concentrated water circulation, no need to add salt, continuous operation, very simple installation and use;
3. Without the need for acid and alkali regeneration, high-quality ultra-pure water can be produced continuously through direct current without waste water discharge;
4. The width of the flow channel is increased, the EDI does not need to be cleaned within 3 years, and it is truly maintenance-free;
5. The use of patented high-strength resin and yin and yang diaphragms has strong anti-pollution ability; 6. The special sealing process and excellent film performance extend the service life;
7. Compared with foreign products, the power consumption is smaller and the water quality is more stable;
8. The product specifications are complete, and the flow rate ranges from 100L to 4000L/H, which can be used in occasions with different flow rates.
Related product technology
Add：No.296 Huaye Road, Fengming Street, Tongxiang City